We just returned from KBIS 2017- the world’s largest international trade fair dedicated to the kitchen and bath industry.
We spent 3 days reviewing products and designs inspired by the past, present and future. Here are just some of our favorite discoveries.
1. The End of an Era? White on white was noticeably missing from the show. Instead, the cabinetry stood out in rich and colorful tones. It’s refreshing to see the industry moving to a bolder trend!
2. Tour of Tech. We then moved on to a date with Nate Berkus… Well, pretty close. We attended his seminar on LG’s new digital rendering software.
The future of 3D rendering- virtual reality! Imagine being able to “walk” through your renovation plans. Pretty incredible.
3. New Nostalgia. On the flip side, these vintage appliances were a blast from the past. The pink toaster was so cute!
4. Tonal Texture. The subtle blend of smooth and textured, matte and gloss was a universal trend. It’s understated but impactful and we love it!
5. The Overachievers. With parts and pieces that are easily movable/ removable, this galley sink makes multitasking easy.
This pantry cabinet does double duty transforming into an amazing workspace/ serving center by simply sliding it’s bi-fold doors.
6. Live in Luxury. This 100% walnut hood is a rich component that adds some extravagence, while still working in harmony with the rest of the space.
This bath featured a marble and brushed gold floor- beautiful and lavish.
7. Work Hard, Play Hard. We did have a little time for fun in the #kohlergravity display!
We left tired but invigorated! And ready to put these innovative new ideas to work for our clients.